Author Topic: Faucci’s net worth ?  (Read 873 times)

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
Faucci’s net worth ?
« on: May 20, 2020, 03:26:57 AM »

This website seems to suggest that Faucci’s net worth is 4.5 billion but it seems a bit cryptic the way it’s worded?

Finding the net worth of various celebrities is not hard but a search for Faucci’s net worth does not seem as simple tho I have yet to attempt it from my laptop instead of my phone

https://xdigitalnews.com/who-is-dr-anthony-s-fauci-and-whats-his-net-worth/21758/amp/

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
Re: Faucci’s net worth ?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 07:47:26 AM »

Other websites:

https://starswiki.net/anthony-fauci/9353/

It is estimated that his net worth is over $10 million, however we could not confirm this because of lack of reliable sources.

--------------
elsewhere I find:

Deb Birx: "Her net worth is not available on the internet"

Offline Morning Sunshine

• Geese Smuggling Moonbat
  • Survival Veteran
  • There are no mistakes, just Learning Experiences
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2020, 07:51:14 AM »
why do we care what a person's net worth is?  I do not understand this obsession.  I don't go around telling people what I own and how much I have in the bank; I don't care about that in other people.  I care HOW they use that purchasing power if it effects me (Romney buying a Senate seat, for example), but otherwise, why should I care?

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2020, 08:37:01 AM »
why do we care what a person's net worth is?  I do not understand this obsession.  I don't go around telling people what I own and how much I have in the bank; I don't care about that in other people.  I care HOW they use that purchasing power if it effects me (Romney buying a Senate seat, for example), but otherwise, why should I care?

I was just wondering because if it is in the stratosphere for someone who works at a government agency it could imply they are making that much money because of vaccine patents or other types of connections.

If people want to see Trumps tax returns why not ask how much are these agency people worth ? If you where a detective trying to find out the truth about these individuals then those would all be logical questions

If that seems like be nosey about other people who work for the government and their privacy, well they don't seem to care a lot about your privacy

I find it interesting such as who is the richest people in the world. I don't think the actual richest people are known and how much money or wealth the queen has is also hidden by accounting means. I found an article that stated that also. The Rothschilds where once the richest but there is no explanation as to where their money went. It looks like they went underground and hid it all
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 08:45:44 AM by surfivor »