Survivalism & Self Sufficiency Topics > Food Storage

Maybe I am doing it wrong? Emergency food storage

<< < (4/4)

Redman:

--- Quote from: mountainmoma on August 08, 2018, 10:18:54 AM ---yes, you should pay less than $1.80/lb for dried whole peas.   They are great to have in storage though.

--- End quote ---

Actually I did pay less. The price I showed is apparently the new price. The bag I bought was $24.xx, last one. They raised the price it seems. This was Amazon, I didn't try to find them elsewhere. I looked at the prices in your links. Even at the price I paid it was more. I've checked the Azure routes in the past and there are one or two that come to the Houston, Tx area but the drop offs are 30 to 50 miles from me. A bit far for one or two items IMO..

mountainmoma:

--- Quote from: Redman on August 08, 2018, 04:20:21 PM ---Actually I did pay less. The price I showed is apparently the new price. The bag I bought was $24.xx, last one. They raised the price it seems. This was Amazon, I didn't try to find them elsewhere. I looked at the prices in your links. Even at the price I paid it was more. I've checked the Azure routes in the past and there are one or two that come to the Houston, Tx area but the drop offs are 30 to 50 miles from me. A bit far for one or two items IMO..

--- End quote ---

Oh, yeah, using Azure is not for every location.  It is an easy link to show items and prices as I am familiar with it. It should be a normal item at many stores, but I do not know stores in your area. Out here, stores that sell bulk will order you a full bag ( 25 lbs usually) at a discount, and there are quite a few stores that sell bulk, but that may not be the case in your area.

Prepper456:
does augusta or azure taste better? my neighbor wants to split azure orders but i am not sure yet

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version