The TSP Marketplace > Members Support Brigade Forum

Unofficial Commercial for the MSB

<< < (2/3) > >>

The Grand Pooh-Bah:
The dog appeared to be well behaved also....but he didn't get any dove, what's up with that?? ;D

ModernSurvival:

--- Quote from: The Grand Pooh-Bah on April 11, 2010, 10:56:31 AM ---The dog appeared to be well behaved also....but he didn't get any dove, what's up with that?? ;D

--- End quote ---

Ralph is the senior pet, only he gets dove.  He has been with us 16 years and while the others get plenty of stuff that would make most pets green with envy, 16 years of loyalty gets Ralph a few privileges.

Cool Blue:
That's a very handsome cat.

ebonearth:
That is one long lived gorgeous kitty.
LOL @ 'A Country Kitty Can Survive'!

On the topic of 'stuff on the table' can I ask what supplements are on the table?

TwoBluesMama:

--- Quote from: ModernSurvival on February 10, 2010, 09:47:05 PM ---You are one very observant person, glad you are on my side.  Now on the steel bracelet, it is not Vietnam but you did well to even pick it up.  The bracelet is from http://www.americansnipers.org

They don't do braclets anymore but if you support them by buying any product they sell from here http://americansnipers.org/products.html  and send me proof I will give you a year in the MSB for 25 dollars.  Those men are my brothers after all.  So what if you have a MSB Membership already, I will let you gift someone else for 20 bucks for a year.  Just PM or email me your situation and proof of support and I will sort you out.

--- End quote ---

Just stumbled onto this post and this took me back a long ways. Back in the summer of 1971 I received a POW/MIA bracelet that I wore for more than 5 years ( I actually had to have it soldered once because it split in two from wearing so long). The man was a pilot missing-in-action presumed dead.  About 10 years ago I found his name on the traveling Vietnam Memorial Wall.  I traced his name and sobbed. This post brought me to tears once again when I remembered how much I cared for someone I'd never met and how that war affected me as a teenage girl.  Some things we do for others may never be known. I appreciate you Jack for the good things you believe in and stand up for. 

If this offer still stands I will post a photo of my bracelet but because I've been MSB'er for a long time I would ask that you gift a veteran the one year membership. Blessings TBM

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version