Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > The .22 Caliber Rifle: An Essential Homestead Firearm

Jack's 22LR book

(1/18) > >>

The Morgan Hill Homesteading Project:
so this has been running through my head for a few weeks now.

How many people here would be willing to buy jacks 22LR book if they put Down 10.00 unhonorable Bernanke Bucks or some kind of silver ( I am thinking Paradimes). I would love to see this Ebook finally come out. I am thinkging a poll would be the best way to do this.

Who is Down?

NWPilgrim:
I guess I have not been paying attention.  What is Jack's idea for a .22LR book?  about the firearms, the ammo, target shooting with it, hunting, or just about all aspects?

theBINKYhunter:

--- Quote from: NWPilgrim on September 17, 2013, 12:26:00 AM ---I guess I have not been paying attention.  What is Jack's idea for a .22LR book?  about the firearms, the ammo, target shooting with it, hunting, or just about all aspects?

--- End quote ---

i believe it is supposed to be an all encompassing view of the 22lr rifle, shooting, hunting, etc. check this page out: http://www.masterrifleman.com/

it's been 'in the works' for years though. i just listened to an old episode in december 2009 where he mentioned that he was working on it.

nelson96:
I love my .22's, a .22 was my first rifle, but I don't get it.  Does everyone but my family and I have to shoot a bazilion times a year to be profiecient at shooting?  Does everyone think you have to hit a dime (at any distance) to be able to kill something effectively?. . .  I haven't shot even close to the amount of 'combined' calibers (including .22lr) in my entire life that I've heard many recommend for being proficient with a rifle.  And unless you're shooting sage rats at 100 yards, placing a shot from an effective caliber the size of a pie plate and in to the kill zone is going to take down everything from a goat to a moose.

zanedclark@att.net:
I'm in.  I'd have to use USD.
z

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version