Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > Every Day Carry (EDC) Gear

My multi-tool quest.

<< < (4/16) > >>

Zef_66:
SOG Crossgrip. Hands down the best multi-tool I have ever had. Small enough to carry in my pocket. But stout enough to wrench on some hefty nuts without breaking. And I've certainly put mine to the test.

It's just sad they don't make them anymore.

Chemsoldier:

--- Quote from: Docwatmo on July 29, 2015, 10:11:53 AM ---We should do something "Nice" for Chem for doing mean things like this.  Perhaps a new moniker is in order......

--- End quote ---
Ingrates...I find you guys all sorts of neat stuff...

Docwatmo:

--- Quote from: Zef_66 on July 29, 2015, 10:26:43 AM ---SOG Crossgrip. Hands down the best multi-tool I have ever had. Small enough to carry in my pocket. But stout enough to wrench on some hefty nuts without breaking. And I've certainly put mine to the test.

It's just sad they don't make them anymore.

--- End quote ---

I was the proud owner of the full sized leatherman BX55 knife for about 3 months before I lost it.    I'm sad they only make the smaller 33 now, or the 55 would be my EDC knife. 

SloSheepdog:
For what it's worth, I like my skeletool. The blade is not my favorite, especially the holes that fill with peanut butter or cheese. But it cuts and has a bit driver and the pliers, and it slips into my pocket in place of my ususal folders.

If I think I'll be somewhere I need to be handy, I bring the skeletool. Nutnfancy is wrong lol.

That being said, if I had a LM Charge, I might belt-carry it every day and keep my favorite folders with me.

endurance:

--- Quote from: Chemsoldier on July 29, 2015, 10:10:04 AM ---I'll just leave this here.

--- End quote ---

I got one for my wife for Christmas last year. Tell me that's not a romantic gift. I also installed red lights and a siren on her car for her birthday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version