Author Topic: Interested in a Knife Sharpening course by Patrick Roehrman  (Read 310 times)

Offline Jesse2004

• Prepper
Interested in a Knife Sharpening course by Patrick Roehrman
« on: February 04, 2016, 06:03:54 AM »
I'd like to see if there is interest in having Patrick Roehrman (http://mtknives.net/product/beyond-razor-sharp-digital-download/) come out and do a knife sharpening course in region 2.  Since I'm in the Lehigh Valley (Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton), I'm naturally biased to someplace near me, but let's see how many folks are interested and where they are located...

I'm guessing probably a one day course, perhaps either a weekend day, or possibly a Friday / Monday.  I've spoken with him and he has some interest, but it all depends on how many people would be willing to pay for the course.  I don't know yet what the cost would be, etc., but if you are at all interested in learning more, please either post here or private message me and I'll see what we can do.

Offline bsutter

• Prepper
  • Photo - Kaiser Jeep M185A3
Re: Interested in a Knife Sharpening course by Patrick Roehrman
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2016, 01:22:40 PM »
Howdy Jesse2004,

I have been in contact with Patrick regarding this request. I fit in because I have a location to host the event in the area.
I have seen zero response to your request. I need to go there anyway. If you know of interested parties please make Patrick aware of same.

That is all.

Offline Zef_66

• Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2016, 10:43:55 AM »
I would definitely be interested. Keep us informed!

Offline bsutter

• Prepper
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2016, 07:27:43 PM »
In the interest of planning this event the following would be helpful:

1) The dates that are suitable.

2) Number of participants and guests.

Basic food, restroom, electricity, and water are are provided on site.
Camping space is available for anything from R.V.'s to a group of tents or a mix.

That is all.

Offline amadeus

• Fledgling Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2016, 04:43:25 PM »

I'm near Hamburg, and would be interested. Really busy this time of year - winter would be better for me, but you never know.

Offline MT_Knives

• Fledgling Prepper
  • TSP Forum member
    • MT Knives
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2016, 05:04:20 PM »

I'm near Hamburg, and would be interested. Really busy this time of year - winter would be better for me, but you never know.

June isn't going to work out I am afraid, however I will still be looking for a good opportunity to do it another time. If you would like to email me I can add you to the contacts once we find a good time for it to work out for everyone!

Thank You,
Patrick

Offline bsutter

• Prepper
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2016, 02:07:22 PM »
Howdy All,

If there is interest for a class in this area at a future date, communicate among yourselves and present a set of dates to Patrick.
Patrick will relay same to me and I will try to fit it in.
Please bear in mind that for both Patrick and myself, significant travel time is involved.
I will be on site for the original dates set tending to other work in progress.
If any of you wish to shake hands and get acquainted, PM me for contact information.

That is all.