Author Topic: The Jeffrey Epstein Tail  (Read 4828 times)

Offline Hurricane

• Survivalist Mentor
Re: The Jeffrey Epstein Tail
« Reply #330 on: July 02, 2020, 02:52:39 PM »
I saw this on Ghislaine last summer. Sounds like she would be an interesting person to know. How did someone this intelligent get mixed up with Epstein?

Maxwell went on in her adult life to earn licenses to pilot submarines, helicopters, ROVs and AUVs – which she described in interviews as “remote and tethered vehicles off the back of boats for doing underwater exploration.” Maxwell was also known to have become a qualified emergency medical technician and was fluent in several languages. She no longer holds an FAA certification despite once being listed as a licensed pilot.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/a-look-at-ghislaine-maxwell-jeffrey-epsteins-alleged-recruiter

Offline Morning Sunshine

• Geese Smuggling Moonbat
  • Survival Veteran
  • There are no mistakes, just Learning Experiences
« Reply #331 on: July 02, 2020, 03:05:05 PM »
I saw this on Ghislaine last summer. Sounds like she would be an interesting person to know. How did someone this intelligent get mixed up with Epstein?
https://www.foxnews.com/us/a-look-at-ghislaine-maxwell-jeffrey-epsteins-alleged-recruiter

feed her hobbies?

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #332 on: July 02, 2020, 03:05:28 PM »

Big question is: Why did she leave the security of Europe to come back to US where she knew feds were trying to track her down?  Maybe she needed to get to some liquid assetts? 

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #333 on: July 02, 2020, 04:54:56 PM »
She was holed up in a million dollar anonymous safe house.  But lots of rumors she was ratted out by a staff member.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/07/02/ghislaine-maxwell-appears-in-court-on-jeffrey-epstein-sex-crime-case.html
Judge sends Ghislaine Maxwell to New York to face criminal child sex charges linked to Jeffrey Epstein

Maxwell was ordered into the custody of the U.S. Marshals Service to be transported to federal district court in Manhattan for a hearing on whether she should be granted bail pending the outcome of her case, in which she also is charged with perjury.
prosecutors had asked that Maxwell be detained without bail after her arrest Thursday morning in Bradford, New Hampshire.

Prosecutors had cited her risk of flight, her possession of multiple passports and her significant wealth in making that argument.

No court hearing has been set yet for Maxwell in Manhattan.
Maxwell, 58, was arrested at a 156-acre property in Bradford on a six-count indictment that was issued by a grand jury in Manhattan federal court.

The property had been purchased in December for $1 million by a limited liability corporation set up to conceal the actual buyer's identity, according to prosecutors.

Offline fritz_monroe

• The Defenestrator
  • Administrator
  • Survival Veteran
    • The Homestead Fritz
« Reply #334 on: July 02, 2020, 05:01:11 PM »
I hate to be this way, but I predict that she's going to be dead by August.

Offline LvsChant

• Resident Master Mudder
  • Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
« Reply #335 on: July 03, 2020, 06:04:42 AM »
Yes, DH and I were speculating about how she also might hang herself. She no doubt knows a lot of the same stuff tptb were afraid of from Epstein. Think of all the movers and shakers in the world who have already been linked to Epstein and his sordid world - Clinton, Prince Andrew...

Offline Stwood

• Survival Veteran
  • Wut wuz dat Olie?
« Reply #336 on: July 04, 2020, 12:54:58 PM »
Any death/accident reports leaked out yet?

Pistol mysteriously fell from Marshal's holster while doing a transfer of Maxwell, and discharged, hitting Maxwell in the temple, killing her.  ???

Or??

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #337 on: July 05, 2020, 11:13:29 AM »
https://nypost.com/2020/07/04/whos-afraid-of-ghislaine-maxwell-everyone-on-this-list/amp/
Who’s afraid of Ghislaine Maxwell? Everyone on this list

And her friend, TV host Christopher Mason, said he believes she had access to videotapes from all of Epstein’s properties — and the footage has gone missing.

“I’m sure she has access to the videos,” Mason said. “A lot of powerful people will be more than a little worried.”

Offline Stwood

• Survival Veteran
  • Wut wuz dat Olie?
« Reply #338 on: July 05, 2020, 11:32:53 AM »
Smart gal I think, with an over active sex drive.
She probably stored all that stuff when Jeffery was first arrested.

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #339 on: July 13, 2020, 10:13:58 AM »
https://nypost.com/2020/07/12/ghislaine-maxwell-reportedly-being-moved-from-cell-to-cell/amp/
Ghislaine Maxwell reportedly moved from ‘cell to cell’ to avoid assassins

Offline Stwood

• Survival Veteran
  • Wut wuz dat Olie?
« Reply #340 on: July 13, 2020, 10:12:35 PM »

So which guard will inherit some gold coin..........

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #341 on: July 31, 2020, 12:01:07 PM »
Now we know why they spent a fortune trying to keep records sealed.  Will be interesting to see if Hillary Clinton continues the "forgive" response.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/bill-clinton-visited-jeffrey-epsteins-private-island-unsealed-court-documents-suggest
Bill Clinton visited Jeffrey Epstein’s private island, unsealed court documents suggest

The lawyer asked her to clarify what she was referring to when she mentioned Clinton, and she said the former president was on the island. She said Maxwell was also there, as well as a person named “Emmy” and two young girls.

“And were all of you staying at Jeffrey’s house on the island, including Bill Clinton?”

“That’s correct," she responded. "He had about four or five different villas on his island separate from the main house, and we stayed in the villas.”

Giuffre said sex orgies were a common occurrence there.

https://amp.smh.com.au/lifestyle/gender/hillary-clinton-it-took-an-enormous-amount-of-forgiving-20200708-p55a5a.html
Hillary Clinton: 'It took an enormous amount of forgiving'

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #342 on: August 18, 2020, 02:07:38 PM »
They have pictures of Clinton 'receiving favors' from Epstein's victims. Even these PG rated ones are being taken down from all social media networks despite being confirmed and published in overseas media (and it looks like some US outlets are now publishing too).  This is Chauntae Davies whom Clinton denied ever meeting and Hillary and Joe demonized when she came forward.  Now we know why they tried everything to stop Maxwell from being caught.

Also, here is an image from one of the 'Lolita Express' rooms on plane which he frequented.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 02:39:29 PM by iam4liberty »

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #343 on: August 18, 2020, 02:34:52 PM »
Talk about cleaning house. Yikes!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12401072/prince-andrew-bill-clinton-pics-epstein-maid-died/amp/
MAID OF DISHONOUR Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and others pose for chilling pics with Epstein’s ‘complicit’ maid who died mysteriously

Offline Stwood

• Survival Veteran
  • Wut wuz dat Olie?
« Reply #344 on: August 18, 2020, 08:47:13 PM »

It will eventually all come out.
Bets on Maxwells's life span?

Offline Morning Sunshine

• Survival Veteran
« Reply #345 on: August 18, 2020, 08:54:54 PM »
It will eventually all come out.
Bets on Maxwells's life span?

I maintain that if she is smart, she has already released everything to someone - or a program - that will release EVERYTHING the moment she dies.

Offline Docwatmo

• May Ignite Spontaneously
  • Administrator
  • Survival Veteran
  • The Prepper Rising from the Ashes
« Reply #346 on: August 19, 2020, 06:10:15 AM »
I maintain that if she is smart, she has already released everything to someone - or a program - that will release EVERYTHING the moment she dies.

I agree.  And she will release a few "Sacrificial Lambs" to the slaughter to appease everyone and it will all go back under the rug.

Offline DDJ

• Survivalist Mentor
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #347 on: August 19, 2020, 10:48:18 AM »
Did the federal judge whos son and husband were shot answering the door have something to do with the case.  I saw something on Facebook (I do not trust that as a source).  The shooter then committed suicide (right).

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #348 on: August 19, 2020, 11:00:18 AM »
Did the federal judge whos son and husband were shot answering the door have something to do with the case.  I saw something on Facebook (I do not trust that as a source).  The shooter then committed suicide (right).

Yes, she did.  But it appears the shooting had nothing to do with the Epstein case.  The shooter was involved in another case with her and was lashing out over that.

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #349 on: August 23, 2020, 09:37:33 AM »
Facebook has been disabling the anti child trafficking groups and twitter has been closing down the corresponding hashtags since the newest round of Clinton-Epstein evidence broke.

Rose McGown, founder of the 'me too' movement is hammering the Democratic party for using their power and connections with tech companies, the media, and Hollywood to protect Clinton and Biden.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/rose-mcgowan-slams-joe-biden-democrats-monsters-frauds
Rose McGowan unleashes fury against Joe Biden, Democrats: 'You are monsters, frauds'

"You are the season of darkness. @JoeBiden @dnc You are monsters. You are frauds. You are the lie,"
"What have the Democrats done to solve ANYTHING? Help the poor? No. Help black & brown people? No. Stop police brutality? No. Help single mothers? No. Help children? No. You have achieved nothing. NOTHING."
"American voters/cult members have been hoodwinked for years into believing they have to live with a lesser of two evils. Wake up. Demand more,"
“I get asked a lot if I ever liked working in Hollywood. My answer is no. I never did. It was a means to my end. My goals. My Hollywood was a job filled with mostly sociopathic predators shooting damaged fish in a barrel,”
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 09:53:52 AM by iam4liberty »

Offline Morning Sunshine

• Survival Veteran
« Reply #350 on: August 23, 2020, 10:03:49 AM »
Facebook has been disabling the anti child trafficking groups and twitter has been closing down the corresponding hashtags since the newest round of Clinton-Epstein evidence broke.

seriously?  oh my.

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #351 on: August 23, 2020, 10:30:21 AM »
seriously?  oh my.

Yep.  And there were hundreds of rallies across the country yesterday but national media blotted them out.  Why, because most ralliers know people in positions of authority have been involved:

https://kfor.com/video/“save-the-children-rally”-draws-hundreds-to-downtown-okc-some-question-the-belief-behind-the-social-media-trend/5786121/
“Save the Children Rally” draws hundreds to downtown OKC, some question the belief behind the social media trend

The leftist media is doing everything to position the Clinton/Hollywood/Academia-Epstein ties as unfounded conspiracy theories.  This requires shuting down all discussion of photos, flight logs, victim testimonies, etc.  The only way to do that is to deplatform all the human trafficking activists as they know it is very real.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/savethechildren-qanon-pizzagate-facebook-block-hashtag-1041812/
What Is #SaveTheChildren and Why Did Facebook Block It?
A legitimate cause has been co-opted by conspiracy theorists

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #352 on: August 26, 2020, 08:00:32 PM »
Oh no.  They have put her in a room by herself with, just like Epstein,  only "guards" seeing her. Judge rejects her pleas to have other witnesses.  Ironically, judge argues keeping her isolated is a matter of security despite that predicating Epstein's demise.

https://www.newsweek.com/ghislaine-maxwell-ordered-remain-isolation-pending-epstein-abuse-trial-1527711
Ghislaine Maxwell Ordered to Remain in Isolation Pending Epstein Abuse Trial

Ghislaine Maxwell must remain in isolation on the orders of a judge
She applied to be moved to the general population of the prison with her lawyers complaining about the impact Epstein's death has had on her treatment.

His dead body was found hanged by a sheet at his jail cell while he awaited trial on new abuse charges, leading to claims of foul play.
District Judge Alison Nathan rejected the 58-year-old's application meaning she must remain in isolation

Offline Stwood

• Survival Veteran
  • Wut wuz dat Olie?
« Reply #353 on: August 26, 2020, 08:38:21 PM »
Ut Oooo.  ???

Her Hotness may not be around much longer

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #354 on: September 22, 2020, 05:58:20 AM »
Incoming!

https://nypost.com/2020/09/21/names-from-jeffrey-epsteins-flight-logs-could-be-revealed/amp/
Names from Jeffrey Epstein’s flight logs being probed, reportedly causing ‘panic’

The top prosecutor in the US Virgin Islands is seeking more than 20 years of flight logs from Jeffrey Epstein’s fleet — a move that’s stirred up “panic among many of the rich and famous,” according to a new report.
Back in 2009, pilot David Rodgers provided logs that revealed that Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey and Naomi Campbell were on board Epstein’s “Lolita Express” jet, according to the report.
“The records that have been subpoenaed will make the ones Rodgers provided look like a Post-it note,” a legal source told the outlet. “There is panic among many of the rich and famous.”

Offline David in MN

• Survival Demonstrator
« Reply #355 on: September 22, 2020, 07:01:13 AM »
I heard a story that fit this really well. I can't remember the source but the main point was modeling. It's already a system where young girls are judged (literally) on their looks and told how to present themselves. There's an old joke about the fashion industry that it basically is old gay men putting young women in fetish wear. (Don't believe me look up Thierry Muglar.) Is it that odd to think that an industry which makes its bread and butter shuttling young women all over the globe to different fashion houses might be trafficking?

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #356 on: September 23, 2020, 03:10:47 PM »
More and more people are coming forward with details and evidence of Clinton's relationship with Ghislaine Maxwell. 

https://nypost.com/2020/09/22/bill-clinton-secretly-met-with-ghislaine-maxwell-report/amp/
Bill Clinton reportedly met secretly with Ghislaine Maxwell for ‘intimate dinner’

Bill Clinton secretly met socialite-turned-accused sex-trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell for an “intimate” dinner in 2014 — well after allegations that she and perv pal Jeffrey Epstein had abused at least one teen, a report said Tuesday.

Offline fritz_monroe

• The Defenestrator
  • Administrator
  • Survival Veteran
    • The Homestead Fritz
« Reply #357 on: September 23, 2020, 04:34:42 PM »
More and more people are coming forward with details and evidence of Clinton's relationship with Ghislaine Maxwell. 
Extremely surprising.  Could this mean that the Clintons have lost a lot of their pull in politics?  Why else would people be willing to come forward?

Of course it could very well be distraction.  After all, we all know that Slick Willy is a horn dog that can't keep his pants on.  Maybe drawing attention to him is taking it off of others that are still in the game.

Offline Morning Sunshine

• Survival Veteran
« Reply #358 on: September 23, 2020, 05:14:46 PM »
Of course it could very well be distraction.  After all, we all know that Slick Willy is a horn dog that can't keep his pants on.  Maybe drawing attention to him is taking it off of others that are still in the game.

this^^^

Offline David in MN

• Survival Demonstrator
« Reply #359 on: September 24, 2020, 07:14:46 PM »
Maybe we want to rethink this. I've had a boxing trainer pull my shoulder blade up and help reset my shoulder when I had an impingement. Nobody had any question that he was acting in my best interest and health as he had the experience and saw my movement was limited. That old Mexican boxing trainer made me realize that my left arm was actually numb because of the impingement and my fellow boxers turned yellow looking at how I was suffering when he fixed it.

The president of the USA certainly could use a readjustment. The best person to provide that is 100% not an underage girl. There are a myriad of professional strength trainers, coaches, kinisiologists, and massage experts from all corners of the world. Having a child rub up on you is not the same.