Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > Every Day Carry (EDC) Gear

EDC bags

<< < (3/3)

fritz_monroe:

--- Quote from: The Professor on July 24, 2018, 07:37:42 PM ---My wife has one almost identical to that in Khaki as her purse.  She carries a full-sized H&K VP9 in it with no problem, along with all her Woman Stuff.

--- End quote ---
Can't tell, but seems like:

Don't be a hater, bro.  ;)

The Professor:

--- Quote from: fritz_monroe on July 24, 2018, 07:41:14 PM ---Can't tell, but seems like:

Don't be a hater, bro.  ;)

--- End quote ---

Not at all.  I guess some context would help.

She's not the "purse" type of woman.  She's used a lot of tactical gear as "purses" in the past.  Her collection includes Maxpedition, 5.11, Tactical Tailor, LA Police Gear, etc.

The one she's carrying now that looks like the above pack has steel mesh in the strap to prevent cutting and, IIRC, a faraday-cage-like pocket to prevent scanning of things like your passport, etc.  She loves it.

The Professor

STARI GRAD:
I have been using a 5.11 messenger for several years.  It has been a very good back but probably more robust than I need.  My only beef is that the bag feels loaded even when its empty.  Maybe I just need to do more pushups. 

Ken325:
I have bought two 5.11 bags.  One was too big and one was too small.  It's hard to get the size right when shopping online. The big one is now considered luggage and the small one is sometimes used for off body carry when I travel. I want something just big enough for a 14 inch laptop and other stuff. Having to walk a lot changes your opinion on what is too big and heavy.  It doesn't do you any good if your not carrying it when you need it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version