Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > The Airsoft Forum

Taunton Teens Suspended Over Airsoft Homecoming Photo

<< < (3/4) > >>

Alan Georges:
In other news, it is now forbidden for children in Massachusetts to bring any state-themed quarters to school.

OK, I'm only kidding about the quarters.  But in all seriousness, how is this any different?

Chemsoldier:
The school has gone full retard.  The article claims the school did not become aware until afterwards, no immenant threat.  They are morons.

The students, while not full retard (necesarily) have engaged in poor taste to do that while wearing their homecoming outfits and especially depending on captioning. 

I think the level of this should have been along the lines of getting called to the principles office to be given the modern American educational equivelant of "You are freaking stupid, perception is an MFer and that was in poor freaking taste.  Now get out of my sight...if you mess with the bull, you get the horns."  and there it should have stopped...

d3nni5:

--- Quote from: Alan Georges on October 29, 2014, 05:08:52 PM ---In other news, it is now forbidden for children in Massachusetts to bring any state-themed quarters to school.

OK, I'm only kidding about the quarters.  But in all seriousness, how is this any different?

--- End quote ---

This is a perfect point.   +1

Josh the Aspie:
"Assault Weapons" oh yay, this phony term again.

May as well talk about "hackers" like crackers (those that gain unlawful entry to a system they don't own) are no different from those that modify their own equipment by hacking it.

Rangeboss:
Not much you can say. I live in CA on the Left Coast. Idiocy knows no bounds. Hysteria is the norm.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version