Naa 22 mag
Benchmade
I pod nano
Razar phone
Wallet
Sharpie

EDIT: Fixed image linkage

johnnyb_good30:
You know its kinda funny. I was going to ask you guys if you really carry all this stuff every day. Like it was a lot of stuff or something. Then i looked a every thing i carry and the pack and whats in my pockets. I gess we do carry that much stuff. :o :o :o :o ;D

13F10:
Humm... My GHB/EDC, identical setup in the wife's car/purse + Kimber Guardian Angel PS,  G26 in the GHB

On my person...
G19
Spyderco Paramilitary
Phone

In my bag (CamelBak Talon, always with me)

TK-10
Leatherman Wave
RAT Izula
FAK, 3-4 people
Change of Clothes
Poncho
Personal kit (tweezers, clippers, TP, small sissors, etc)
Pens, paper, Sharpie
$100 in small bills
Water (bladder or Nalgene)
Cliff bars, bag Tuna, hard candy, etc.
2 mags, Hornady Tap 9mm
100 ft 550
2x Small LED disposables
lighter, WP match container
business card rolled duct tape (20 feet or so)
sewing kit
various ziplock bags, trash bag
pre-determined route maps in both our bags

and as soon as it comes in, the RAT RC-5.

UA8:
I was wondering what you guys who ccw your pistols do with them while you are at work? Do you not carry on you work days? Do you lock them in your car? This is something I've been thinking about for myself while I look into getting my wife and I our ccw permits.

homeshow:

--- Quote from: UA8 on April 15, 2009, 09:07:31 AM ---I was wondering what you guys who ccw your pistols do with them while you are at work? Do you not carry on you work days? Do you lock them in your car? This is something I've been thinking about for myself while I look into getting my wife and I our ccw permits.

--- End quote ---

i carry a keltek P3AT chambered in 380 (cut short 9MM) love it.  so small and yet so much bang.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version