Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > Every Day Carry (EDC) Gear

What is your EDC...Every Day Carry

<< < (3/51) > >>

ElyasWolff:
Custom Springfield 1911 in a Safariland 6360 while on duty, or the same gun in a Milt Sparks Summer Special for concealment.

djturnz:
I went home last night and added some Grim-Locs to my Jumbo Versipak like Swanson has on his 5.11.  No intended purpose, but it seemed like as good a place as any.

GIGAJACK; What is Password keeper program?  Is this something you have on your phone?  Tell me more.  Not so wild guess, is the older of your two vehicles a Blazer or Jimmy?

BADGER; where do you keep that radio?  Just in a pocket with the antenna sticking out?

gigaJack:

--- Quote from: djturnz on February 25, 2009, 09:01:02 AM ---GIGAJACK; What is Password keeper program?  Is this something you have on your phone?  Tell me more.

--- End quote ---

It is KeePass for the computer and I sync the database file with my KeePass for Smart Devices software.

--- Quote from: djturnz on February 25, 2009, 09:01:02 AM ---Not so wild guess, is the older of your two vehicles a Blazer or Jimmy?

--- End quote ---

Both of my vehicles are 1998 Chevrolet Suburban K1500 4WD.

You can view more on my survival summary:
http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dfhfncbq_4cdd482fx#Vehicles_4280430210216061_7149

gigaJack

Tactical Badger:
If I'm just running out to a store or something...yes...I just stick it into a coat pocket or maybe clip it to my belt.  During my workday though, it normally stays on my Sat Comm bag that I carry to and from work.

Once the weather warms up, I'm sure I'll have to find a better way to carry it when I'm not wearing a coat all of the time.

rustyknife:
Springfield 1911 + multitool, mag firestarter and diamond sharpener in a belt case. 1911 is in a shoulder holster.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version