Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > The Airsoft Forum

Episode 126 All on Airsoft and Shooting

<< < (4/5) > >>

Dirt Rider 3006:

--- Quote from: ModernSurvival on January 26, 2009, 03:10:18 PM ---Shuuuuuuuuuuuut uuuuuuuppppppp (said in a whinny voice)  ;)  I am at home today and don't have PhotoShop or even Paint Shop Pro on this machine.  At least I tried,  ;D

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Sorry folks my “allergies” have turned out to be some sort of a cold and I just have almost no voice so we won’t be doing a show today.  However I want to point out a few important updates…

--- End quote ---

It was a valiant effort Jack.....

Roswell:
hilarious!!!  :D

BigDanInTX:
Jack, rather than derail this thread further on your "art", I posted this tidbit in this thread about how bad Paint pictures can ruin a perfectly good thread.  ;-]
http://thesurvivalpodcast.com/forum/index.php?topic=420.msg23425#msg23425

mbarnatl:
@ Jack: Excellent podcast episode!

I have been wanting to teach my daughters to shoot. I have been trying to catch up to all your podcast and listened to this episode a couple of days ago... well I got a airsoft pistol today to teach my daughters gun safety and basic shooting techniques. I am so glad that I did... they where very nervous at shooting for the first time.  We went through all the range safety rules, gun handling, loading, misfire, breathing, aiming, reloading, keeping the finger off the trigger until you are ready to fire the weapon and clearing weapon steps. One lesson we learned today was what a ricochet is ...had a ricochet hit me straight in the chest... glad for soft pellet. Both my daughters are now wanting to shoot more and enjoy it. My next step later on, I will to let them shoot my air rifle and after awhile then a .22 cal.

Thanks for the podcast!

Storm:

--- Quote from: Roswell on January 26, 2009, 07:04:38 PM ---Jack, do you have a link for a good place to get cheap wholesale biodegradable pellets?

--- End quote ---

I buy mine from http://www.thekillerbeez.com normally. That or I buy Excels. Easy to find for the most part and very good. I'm an AVID airsofter and love it. I've headed up several teams, and while in college operated in the Criminal Justice Crime House which was ok. I'm also going to try and get our local guys working with local law enforcement during their training scenarios as an OPFOR unit. Manassas VA has a great field that caters normally to LEOs, but has weekend play for all, Airsoft CQB. Lots of fun and I recommend it, they're going through some, EPIC, field changes.

I've not listened to the podcast yet, but I will. If anyone has any questions I've got almost 10 years in and can help you out, just drop me a line. If I don't get back to you, try me on AIM. Shoot fast and safe all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version