Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > Edged Weapons and Tools

Help me designing new tools for EDC/Survival

<< < (19/20) > >>

Knecht:
Way too many people make steel firestrikers, prices are very low. I make them now and then, too. They sell well, but aren't much of a novelty item. I actualy made one that included a multi-purpose spike on one end. Some guy over at the AK Files forum bought it quickly, but I never got any more demand for those, so I moved on.

Knecht:
Not really a tool, just thought I'll show my today's product - wooden snow goggles, for the French&Indian War reenactment.

d3nni5:

--- Quote from: Knecht on January 17, 2016, 03:16:10 PM ---Not really a tool, just thought I'll show my today's product - wooden snow goggles, for the French&Indian War reenactment.

--- End quote ---

I saw the most recent episode from that show Dual Survival on Discovery channel.   One of the guys had a similar pair of googles.   He had blackend the inside to cut down on the glare.   I have often wondered if a pair of these would be overkill for my BOB.   The other day I was outside cleaning the snow off the drive, came in with a headache from how bright it was.

Knecht:
Well you can always get yellow-tinted ski goggles for that...
But if you wanted this wooden classic, let me know, I'm just carving another for a guy who saw the pics.

Knecht:
I've loaded the dolabra I showed here on ebay, in case someone was interested:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/262254500928?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version