Community & Regional Connections > Region Five

Anyone from Arkansas?

<< < (17/20) > >>

excaliber:

--- Quote from: PrepperJim on March 08, 2012, 10:28:28 AM ---All,

I need to warn you about this operation. I ordered something and they never shipped it. When I contacted them 3 months after I ordered (I forgot all about it), I was advised the item was discontinued and they would ship a replacement. I was lied to that the product would ship. After another month, I asked for a refund. I was lied to again that they would credit my paypal account and then lied to that a check was in the mail. After six months of the run around, I just wrote off the $99 as a learning experience.  I can back all this up with emails from them.

My advice would be not to do business with them. I'm in little rock at least once every 2 weeks.

Jim

--- End quote ---

hay if you want to take this to PM, you can send me the info I'll go to their business and knock on their door with your documentation and ask WTF? and I'll get your stuff sent to you.

Mr. Red Beard (UKtheBUNNY):
There's no store front but the guy lives in Little Rock. The address on the website is a mailbox at the UPS store. I met him at a workshop he held a few weeks ago.

I just sent him an email concerning this issue. Let's see what happens.

I got an email back from the owner that sounds like he is going to correct the problem. Keep me posted.

RH62:
Hey  PrepperJim
I emailed Mike at ineed2prepare.com today inquiring about an order that I placed at the workshop UK just mentioned.
He emailed me back with a ups tracking # showing that I should get my order Monday.
Sorry you had a bad experience, but so far I have no complaints.
I had placed and received 2 previous orders.
Each time took about 5 or 6 weeks to get products.
That seemed like a rather long time but I was told by a couple of different people that it was about normal for these type products.
Good luck

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version