Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > Pistols and Handguns

If you could only have one Centerfire Handgun what would it be?

<< < (5/17) > >>

9mmMaster:
No Berettas Guys 😑

Well mine would be my Wilson Combat Beretta 92G
Great handgun. Reliable, Super Accurate what else do I need to say?

Carl:

--- Quote from: 9mmMaster on November 13, 2016, 05:49:48 PM ---No Berettas Guys 😑

--- End quote ---

We could only have ONE.

The Browning Hi Power would be #2 and Beretta 92 would be #3 for me
just behind the 44 revolver.

David in MN:

--- Quote from: 9mmMaster on November 13, 2016, 05:49:48 PM ---No Berettas Guys 😑

--- End quote ---

It's on my wish list if I get to another 9mm. I think Chem and I have waxed poetic the G series before and it seems Wilson is the cure for Italian design.

That said, if I had to pick a 9 it would be H&K. I love my USP despite its German foibles ($50 plastic mags? Es tut weh [it hurts]).

But you said one gun. And whether I'm carrying for mountain lions at the archery range, packing a backup for a hunting trip, or putting something in the nightstand it's a wheelgun.

Chemsoldier:

--- Quote from: David in MN on November 14, 2016, 05:55:25 AM ---It's on my wish list if I get to another 9mm. I think Chem and I have waxed poetic the G series before and it seems Wilson is the cure for Italian design.

--- End quote ---

As I sit here on deployment, I do so with an M9.  I have pimped it slightly with Wilson Combat slimline grips and Beretta Factory M9A3 magazines (17 rounders).  One of my comrades is running around with 93R mags (20 rounders) in his.

9mmMaster:
I think a medium .357 3-5" barrel would be a great choice for anything on the eastern side of the US
Not that a .357 wouldn't take an elk big bear or moose but if your on the Wilderside of the country a .41 / 44 would be a good choice.

But if you take hunting out of the mix and you had a rifle or shotgun for that I'd say a Glock 19 would be a safe bet for most people.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version