Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > Firearms Training

Anyone attend an Appleseed shoot today?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Papijoe:
It's pretty much a stock 10/22 that I made into a Liberty Training Rifle. This shoot I swapped out the Tech Sights for a scope

daveinmichigan:
It sounds like you are getting pretty close to your Rifleman patch, what do you think is the last rough spot holding you back?

FULL DISCLOSURE: I am one of crazy Appleseed Instructors. We have drills for just about any sticking point and I'll happily share anything you need.

TiredOldGrunt:
Id have to google appleseed, been a while since I looked it up, dont think theres any matches near us, but daughter and I are shooing USPSA and *loving it*!!  Were not very good, but for $15 its the best fun Ive had in years!!

TOG

Papijoe:

--- Quote from: daveinmichigan on May 05, 2015, 08:36:02 AM ---It sounds like you are getting pretty close to your Rifleman patch, what do you think is the last rough spot holding you back?

FULL DISCLOSURE: I am one of crazy Appleseed Instructors. We have drills for just about any sticking point and I'll happily share anything you need.

--- End quote ---

I need to be more consistent in squeezing the trigger more slowly and avoiding dragging wood, but the biggest thing is finding my relaxed natural point of aim.

Papijoe:

--- Quote from: TiredOldGrunt on May 06, 2015, 06:11:21 PM ---Id have to google appleseed, been a while since I looked it up, dont think theres any matches near us, but daughter and I are shooing USPSA and *loving it*!!  Were not very good, but for $15 its the best fun Ive had in years!!

TOG

--- End quote ---

Good for you TOG, I've taken an IDPA class and we have free practices at two of the nearby clubs. I'm at the point that I need to go and shoot a match.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version