Author Topic: Medical industrial complex calls for solitary confinement for non-conformants  (Read 641 times)

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran

It should be illegal for the government to lock you up in your house or anywhere based on a test with no symptoms and not sick because obviously the test could be wrong or rigged.
This is how they control society

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nationaladdictionnews.com/2020/10/05/13691/amp/?fbclid=IwAR1leRKbfdCKaUIx4DQLttOc_8_QFSJN800lPokioI4F9-Mbu9A9hnGYF0w

OBEY OR ELSE: New England Journal of Medicine says people refusing MANDATORY coronavirus vaccines should be severely punished, locked in their homes and fired from their jobs

Offline Mr. Bill

• Like a hot cocoa mojito
  • Administrator
  • Ultimate Survival Veteran
  • Trained Attack Sheepdog/Troll hunter
It's more informative to read the actual article.

Ensuring Uptake of Vaccines against SARS-CoV-2

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
The real article says lock you in your house and has numerous negative comments by other health professionals in the comment section. The article I posted give a summary of the important part

It's enough to make you want to think, which rural state would I want to move to for real if anything like this happened. I'm thinking, have a long driveway full of potholes with a couple of gates and a motion detector at the entrance to give you time to hide