Survivalism & Self Sufficiency Topics > COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic

If total isolation is the only preventive to contagions, is this the answer?

(1/1)

Carver:
The World's Largest Earth Science Experiment: Biosphere 2
https://www.ecowatch.com/the-worlds-largest-earth-science-experiment-biosphere-2-1882107636.html

Is it time to revive this experiment? Sort of like Seed Savers for humans.

ChEng:
As a former astronaut-wanna be, I used to love studying the ecosphere experiments (Biosphere, and the like.)
Unfortunately, this article is too difficult to read. Why do people think that a very light gray font on a white background is good?

Carver:

--- Quote from: ChEng on April 20, 2020, 05:15:23 AM ---As a former astronaut-wanna be, I used to love studying the ecosphere experiments (Biosphere, and the like.)
Unfortunately, this article is too difficult to read. Why do people think that a very light gray font on a white background is good?

--- End quote ---
Are you viewing the article on a computer? That displays black on white for me. You can also use 'reader view".

ChEng:

--- Quote from: Carver on April 20, 2020, 06:56:44 AM ---Are you viewing the article on a computer? That displays black on white for me. You can also use 'reader view".

--- End quote ---
I am reading this on a computer, and the text is still pretty light (not the lightest I have ever seen, but still pretty light.) I tried looking for a "reader view," but could not find it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version