Survivalism & Self Sufficiency Topics > COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic

Something like chloroquine is in gin and tonic

<< < (5/5)

Mr. Bill:

--- Quote from: surfivor on April 29, 2020, 05:53:14 PM --- They would never confirm any natural substance or treatment is effective so don't hold your breath. ...

--- End quote ---

But I don't care what "they" would say.  I want to hear any evidence that quinine works against coronavirus.  I don't just want some chiropractor's opinion that everyone should drink tonic water, I want to hear of actual cases where somebody had COVID-19 and took quinine and the symptoms inproved.  It doesn't even have to be in a medical journal.  Are there any reports of quinine helping with coronavirus in an acutal sick human being?

surfivor:

--- Quote from: Mr. Bill on April 29, 2020, 06:13:28 PM ---But I don't care what "they" would say.  I want to hear any evidence that quinine works against coronavirus.  I don't just want some chiropractor's opinion that everyone should drink tonic water, I want to hear of actual cases where somebody had COVID-19 and took quinine and the symptoms inproved.  It doesn't even have to be in a medical journal.  Are there any reports of quinine helping with coronavirus in an acutal sick human being?

--- End quote ---

They may not study it or maybe they would put out bad information. If they don't want to encourage people to use it then they may say it is unproven but they may not try to prove it or study it. 

Some groups may also be concerned that people will start cutting down trees to get bark etc. in that case they may not wish to encourage things like that by saying it may be effective

Mr. Bill:
Are there any reports of quinine helping with coronavirus in an acutal sick human being?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version