Archived Boards (Read-Only) > TSP-Branded Gear

Please, Sis! Don't hammer me! I just have to ask...

(1/12) > >>

SnugInMyPod:
Sister Wolf,

Please don't get me wrong, Sis.  I am a firm defender of individual rights for all people, regardless of gender, and I am no sexist...

This is the United States of America, not Dark Ages Europe, not Feudal Japan, and not any of the presently-enslaved lands in the Islamic Ummah and you as a woman have the right to be in any oeaceful, honest profession you want and call yourself anything you want...

But I still can't picture you in a lime-green suit with a matching long-brim hat and gaudy necklaces and rings, so I have to ask, and I mean it with honorable intentions...

Shouldn't a female procurer of TSP merchandise be called a "TSP Gear Madam" instead of a "TSP Gear Pimp?"

<Raises Spartan shield and waits for hammer strikes to commence>

:o  ;D  ;)

kc9eci:
Pimpette?

Along these lines, one of my pet peeves, when did actresses become actors?

Fred_47460:
It's been nice knowin' ya SnugInMyPod.   <Bowing my head and doffing my cap to say a few words>

Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to give memory to SnugInMyPod.........  :'(

Hare of Caerbannog:
*slowly backing out of the thread....*

Nothing seems to be going on in here...

*looking at the ceiling while whistling*

I see nothing...
 ;D

The Professor:
I'm just passing through on my way to the bathroom, I'm ignoring the pregnant pause.

The Professor

(who thinks Sister would look good even if she chose to wear a lime-green suit. . .just sayin')

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version