Archived Boards (Read-Only) > TSP-Branded Gear

Big & Tall

<< < (8/8)

punkin:
Im in need of a 4X Tall please

Sister Wolf:
We won't ever do "tall" unfortunately, as our supplier is no longer making them.  We're working on getting 3 and 4x (have been working on it for 3 months now).  We're HOPING they'll be here within the month.  Stupid manufacturers keep delaying the order (I've seen the delay emails first hand from our supplier, so we know it isn't their fault, necessarily).  :(

Edited for spelling.

outdoorlady79:

--- Quote from: Orionblade on January 24, 2010, 11:16:24 AM ---
One other thing you might consider is pre-printed T shirt transfers. This might solve the problem of branding certain products - just sell the printed transfer as if it were a patch, and the end user can put it on virtually anything. (Some of us suck at sewing...)

--- End quote ---

This is an excellent idea, especially for those wishing to have something in a bigger size.   The other half would love to have some TSP gear in a 5XT that he wouldn't have to worry about it shrinking and not fitting after a few washes.  I'd certainly be willing to pay for something I could add to a shirt myself for him to be able to wear comfrotably.   ;D

Sister Wolf:
The T-shirt transfer idea is SUCH a good one that I'll look into getting it done IMMEDIATELY.

I'll let y'all know when they're ready.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version