Archived Boards (Read-Only) > TSP-Branded Gear

Whos goodies have arrived

<< < (6/8) > >>

Sister Wolf:
it's possible that the doc noted the saying on the back, and will google it at a later time.  Hopefully.  I'm so glad you got your hat!  I must have hit the tracking button about 10 times on Thursday, hoping and praying it would get to you.  I'm glad it did.

longrifle:
Got my Tshirt, patch, and stickers a few days ago, my ant hat showed up today. Havent took the hat off yet. I love it.(I'm a hat guy)

Thanks,

longrifle

Heavy G:
My ant hat came today.  Wahoo!  Very nice.  Great quality on the hat and ant stitching.  I can't wait to wear it.

The cool thing is that no one around me will have a clue what it means.  I'm used to it because no one around me is prepared for semi trucks to quit rolling for more than 48 hours.

TW and SW: You guys put out a quality product.  That's pretty rare nowadays.  Thanks.

Sister Wolf:
You're quite welcome, gentlemen!  :)

BIG-TARGET:

--- Quote from: Heavy G on December 26, 2009, 08:10:39 PM ---My ant hat came today.  Wahoo!  Very nice.  Great quality on the hat and ant stitching.  I can't wait to wear it.

The cool thing is that no one around me will have a clue what it means.  I'm used to it because no one around me is prepared for semi trucks to quit rolling for more than 48 hours.

TW and SW: You guys put out a quality product.  That's pretty rare nowadays.  Thanks.

--- End quote ---

I  agree!!  You 2 did great!!! ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version