Archived Boards (Read-Only) > TSP-Branded Gear

The TSP Gear Shop

<< < (3/4) > >>

TrashCanMan:
Imagine an auto-rant version mounted on the dashboard of your car!!!!!!

Ann:
DAMN!  Blocked at work...I'll have to wait until I get home. (stupid city computers  :( )

liftsboxes:

--- Quote from: Sister Wolf on November 01, 2009, 06:49:11 PM ---Okay - check this out.  We can ACTUALLY HAVE BOBBLE HEADS MADE OF JACK.  Complete with recordings.

Are you guys really interested in this?  They would NOT be cheap (probably along the lines of $50 for you), but they are doable.

Edit:  If we went without a recording, it'd be more like $40 for you.

--- End quote ---

I believe the expression I'm looking for is, 'tee hee.'

Roswell:

--- Quote from: Sister Wolf on November 01, 2009, 06:49:11 PM ---Okay - check this out.  We can ACTUALLY HAVE BOBBLE HEADS MADE OF JACK.  Complete with recordings.

Are you guys really interested in this?  They would NOT be cheap (probably along the lines of $50 for you), but they are doable.

--- End quote ---

I want one of him shouting, "You Assclown!"

BIG-TARGET:

--- End quote ---

How about a Jack action figure?  Probably be a better seller than any G.I.Joe in existence :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version