Community & Regional Connections > Region Four

Michigan

<< < (2/116) > >>

nate49080:
Did you here Gov. Granhom is going to be on obamas financial board! hahaha!!!!

flmichigan:
Greetings all from Clinton Township

Nate:

--- Quote from: nate49080 on November 07, 2008, 11:07:40 AM ---Did you here Gov. Granhom is going to be on obamas financial board! hahaha!!!!

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I did.  Doesn't quite make sense to me....  Maybe some of the Wall Street idiots should be on the board too?!?   ;) 

On another note:  I was at Gander Mountian in Coldwater, MI this weekend.  50 round Banana clips for 10/22's $30.  They also had several Mosin Nagant's for $100 each.

nate49080:
i just dont know what those idiots are thinking. ill have to try to stop by GM, i want to see if the clips would fit a .22 viper. im going to try to go to south bend and check out the army surplus store. my friend goes there all the time and says it is really good. i heard reports of new GI issue jungle boots for 25 dollars. the one we have here in kzoo is youngs and he is a little expensive.

Nate:
I have seen the $25 jungle boots in many surplus stores across southern michigan.  One store asked me what I want them for.  I said I am going to malaysia this winter and plan on doing some jungle trekking.  I was told they would last for that trip but not much longer.  You get what you pay for I guess.  So, I didnt buy them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version