The TSP Marketplace > Western Botanicals - Sponsored Board

Herbal First Aid Kit questions

<< < (2/2)

herbdoc:
Stormchaser,

The key to an effect first aid kit is knowing how to use the things that are in it.  Too many gather all kinds of stuff without the knowledge of what to do with it.  It is a good idea to get everything you can whether for first aid or any other prep because when things go awry chances are someone will know what to do with all of the stuff.  So I encourage you and everyone else to become familiar with as many of the herbs as you can.  Use the herbal remedies for even minor problems that may arise so that you become familiar with how things taste or feel.  As you do this, you will gain confidence in what you are doing.  I would recommend supplementing your existing first aid kit with some of the items on my list. 

Some products to start with are things for the colon.  If people need to start living off their food storage supplies, the change in diet may result in a disruption to normal bowel function.  So I would put near the top of your list our Colon Cleanse (an herbal laxative) and Colon Detox (stops diarrhea) or similar products.  During the Civil War the diet of soldiers (on both sides) resulted in constipation to the degree that outside of traumatic injury that was the most common ailment.

Anyway, please let me know how I can assist you any further.

Herbdoc

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version