Community & Regional Connections > Region Three

Post Your BOB or INCH for Region 3 (PICs & Descriptions only)

(1/2) > >>

ColdHaven:
Okay, most of us live in the south easter part of the US, and so our BOBs are going to look different than other survivalists in other regions. I would like to see what others in this region are putting in their BOB and is the load-out different for Winter than Summer? If so, do you keep two BOBs or do you restock one to keep the inventory moving? How does your load out help you deal with enviromental conditions? I am in the middle of changing mine for winter and so I do not have any pics as of yet. I only have one BOB currently and so I am changing it out to deal with the winter weather.

I want this thread to be only Pics and descriptions (and explanations if you feel like you need to). This way we can share what we prepare for and why.

Cgalvan2003:
I go through my bag ever few days.  (Of course I have an EDC) Some of the things don't really have to be changed out like my first aid kit or knife that I carry.

But I do find that I have to put things back where they belong. Since I use it all the time I am constantly pulling things out or  tossing things into it.

Now with winter I am going to add a comforter, thick shirt or windbreaker to the bag I have in my jeep

Beetle:

--- Quote from: Cgalvan2003 on November 05, 2008, 11:32:48 PM ---I go through my bag ever few days.  (Of course I have an EDC) Some of the things don't really have to be changed out like my first aid kit or knife that I carry.

But I do find that I have to put things back where they belong. Since I use it all the time I am constantly pulling things out or  tossing things into it.

Now with winter I am going to add a comforter, thick shirt or windbreaker to the bag I have in my jeep

--- End quote ---

whats an EDC?

Ebbtide:
(E) every (D) day (C) carry. :)

ColdHaven:
Sorry it took me awhile. This has been the first day I could really take pics of my stuff. I have more room in my BOB so as I add stuff I will update this post.

Here is my BOB:

Sleeping Bag - 20 degrees
Tent - Sleeps 2
Lensatic Compass
Pedometer
E-tool
4 Canned Heat
Canned Heat stove
2 packs fire starter sticks
1 Mess kit
2 glow sticks
50 feet of 300 lb test nylon rope with hook on end
All purpose gun cleaning kit
Multi-tool
Sun-Block/ Insect repellant
Bottle of hand sanitizer
1 bottle tylenol
1 bottle antihistamine
1 bottle ibuprofen
1 bottle Multi-vitamin
2 cigar tubes of iodine salt
1 small jar of instant coffee
4 energy bars
4 packs of instant miso soup
1 pack ramen noodles
1 Jar beef stock
1 towel
2 sets of shirts (water wicking)
2 sets of pants
3 sets of socks
3 sets of underwear
2 emergency blankets
2 rain ponchos
1 knife sharpener
1 roll fishing line
1 roll gorilla glue duct tape
1 carbiner
Package of 50 disposable wipes
2 Packs of Hot Hands
2 Lrg. packs of Hot Hands
1 sleeping mat
1 waterproof container of matches + striker
1 pipe
2 cans of tobacco
1 tent hammer
unscented deodarant
Hatchet

Some may think that this BOB is lacking however I have developed my own system where my GHB (Get Home Bag) fits onto my ruck via ALICE clips. Here is a link to another forum where posted my GHB. The idea is that if I am away from home then I will have access to my car which has my GHB equipment. Once getting home and I have to bug out then my GHB attaches to my ruck with minimal effort and away I can go.

http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34323

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version