Survivalism & Self Sufficiency Topics > Hunting

Gutless Field Dressing

<< < (3/8) > >>

Deping:
People should calm down ! It's called the circle of life. You all enjoy eating out, enjoying BBQ . So before that meat hits the grill for you , this is the exact process that it had to go through. If you don't like it then please don't watch nor comment. Just don't be a hypocrite and make a comment then go eat a steak for dinner. ?

theBINKYhunter:
my friend does this, he's says it's a lot quicker and easier. he usually does it up in MI on his dad's farm. i asked him about the remains, he said there are so many wolfs/coyotes (can't remember, probably both) that they devour the meat before the next day, so really there is nothing left.

nelson96:

--- Quote from: Deping on February 05, 2014, 03:52:50 AM ---People should calm down !
--- End quote ---

Who ya talking to?  Everyone that's commented on this thread are meat eaters and I think all of us have killed our own meat too.

theBINKYhunter:

--- Quote from: nelson96 on February 05, 2014, 07:17:07 AM ---Who ya talking to?  Everyone that's commented on this thread are meat eaters and I think all of us have killed our own meat too.

--- End quote ---

not me, i have never gone hunting, it's on my long list of things to do/learn. i really really really want to hunt, but don't know anyone who i can go with. :( a good bolt gun is on my short list, then a hunter safety course, then hopefully i can tag along on some hunts to get a feel for it, then go on my own... that's my rough plan, at least.

livinitup0:

--- Quote from: thewarriorhunter on February 05, 2014, 07:50:52 AM ---not me, i have never gone hunting, it's on my long list of things to do/learn. i really really really want to hunt, but don't know anyone who i can go with. :( a good bolt gun is on my short list, then a hunter safety course, then hopefully i can tag along on some hunts to get a feel for it, then go on my own... that's my rough plan, at least.

--- End quote ---

i was in the the same boat... recently met my fiancee's cousin who hunts every year on his own land... to say I was stoked is an understatement....then when he IM'd me on facebook asking if I wanted to talk about preparedness because he saw that I was a fan of a bunch of prepping pages (apparently he is also a prepper) I was ecstatic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version