The TSP Marketplace > Survival Gear Bags

NEW PRODUCTS

(1/37) > >>

cartpusher:
I just wanted to thank all the MSB folks and TSP forum members who have stopped by our site, and let you know that we look forward to doing business with all of you.  I will be posting future promotions, sales and new product offerings in this thread.

Also please post any feedback that you might have regarding our store.  I would love to hear comments on pricing, shipping, products, etc.  Any thoughts you have, will only help us get better.

Please visit us at:

survivalgearbags.com

Thanks,
Kelly
(cartpusher)

cartpusher:
I have just added clear, BPA FREE, plastic water bottles with a High Capacity Survival Filter that allows you to fill the bottle with water from lakes, rivers and streams.

FILTERS UP TO 100 GALLONS

This Microbiological Filter is a special thick- walled "Porous Plastic" filter designed to provide greater effectiveness than common thin-walled fiber filters.  The tiny intricate pathways in the filter trap 99.9% of harmful Giardia, Cryptosporidium and other pathogens.  The activated carbon reduces waterborne chemicals and improves water taste.  "Miraguard" Antimicrobial technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media.

Great for emergencies, survival and foreign travel.

Available in 20 oz., 32 oz. and 64 oz. sizes.

Check them out at: http://survivalgearbags.com/hypu.html

cartpusher:
Medium Transport Bags will be on sale at least till the end of April for $35 each, no coupon needed.  Your MSB discount will get you another 10% off your order.

www.survivalgearbags.com

Rothco Medium Transport Pack

ncjeeper:
Whats the shelve life for the new water bottles with filters?

cartpusher:
Before the filter is used, according to manufacture, they should last indefinitely.  There is nothing in the filter that will break down. 

Once you use the bottle for the first time it should last for another 6 months (unless you process 100 gallons quicker than that).  You just need to store the bottle with the cap off to allow for air circulation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version