Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > ANNOUNCEMENTS

Show Some Love, 2014 edition

<< < (2/4) > >>

Mr. Bill:

--- Quote from: Ms. Albatross on June 06, 2014, 07:09:40 PM ---Bumping this up! 
Just bought a Father's Day gift for my husband on Amazon and remembered reading this a while back so I used the link to do my order.  If you are going to order something for Father's Day, show the admins/mods some love by ordering through their link! :)

--- End quote ---

Thanks so much for thinking of us! :)

Um, actually, we dropped the Amazon ads on the forum back in February, because they were causing freezeups and very slow page-loads.  (And not bringing in much money.)  I forgot that I'd mentioned Amazon in this thread.

I need to check on the status of that Amazon account (one of the other moderators is handling it).  I'll post here when we get it figured out.

Mr. Bill:
Belated thanks to all of you who have thrown some money at the mods and admins over the past year. :)

I just squashed a minor bug.  If you've donated since our big May 15th software upgrade, rest assured we did receive it -- it just wasn't being logged here properly.  I've now fixed that and corrected the log.

theBINKYhunter:
Good! I throw a few bucks at you guys when I can. I really appreciate it. Have you ever thought about implementing a 'premium' members only area/content/features? Not sure what kind of content would make it worth it but I know a lot of other forums use that model.

archer:

--- Quote from: theBINKYhunter on July 07, 2015, 09:10:57 PM ---Good! I throw a few bucks at you guys when I can. I really appreciate it. Have you ever thought about implementing a 'premium' members only area/content/features? Not sure what kind of content would make it worth it but I know a lot of other forums use that model.

--- End quote ---

how about naked pics of the mods/admins? join the premium club and you dont have to see us...

flippydidit:
I can see how that might end up getting used against some of the admins/mods. Reposting to other sites..... Call it the "blackmail option" if we don't join?  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version