Archived Boards (Read-Only) > TSP-Branded Gear

STICKERS ARE HERE!!!!!!!!

<< < (2/4) > >>

TexDaddy:
I think she may be spending too much time on this forum.  ;D

Ann:
TexDaddy, I wouldn't dare say that about a mod...

...could make things...inconvenient   :o

Ann:

--- Quote from: Sister Wolf on November 17, 2009, 02:59:56 PM ---I was looking at your post, going, "Cold Haven was asking her about patches STICKERS (apparently I need caffeine too)?  Huh..."  :D :D

Your stickers will be going out tomorrow, darlin'.  :)  I'll email you with a tracking number when they're sent.

--- End quote ---

You are the best!

Sister Wolf:
Okay, I got antsy (see that?  with an "ant" in it too), and I went ahead and shipped the stickers out today, but just for people who only ordered stickers and nothing else.

I shipped them UPS.

I won't make that mistake again.  ::)  Cost me $10 per envelope to ship 'em.  GAH!  Oh well.  Lesson learned.  May have to up the shipping prices a couple dollars.  I'm not sure what USPS Priority is going to charge, and I want to be dang sure that those stickers don't get crimped in transit, and that nothing is lost, and that people can track their orders.  And I just don't trust the government as a rule.  Hmmm...

Anyhow, aaellis, I'll email you right now with you tracking number.  And there was one other fellow who ordered a couple of stickers.  I'll email him his tracking number right now too.

ColdHaven:

--- Quote from: Sister Wolf on November 17, 2009, 02:59:56 PM ---I was looking at your post, going, "Cold Haven was asking her about patches STICKERS (apparently I need caffeine too)?  Huh..."  :D :D

Your stickers will be going out tomorrow, darlin'.  :)  I'll email you with a tracking number when they're sent.

--- End quote ---

Well if I was on here posting to people it was in my sleep which I would not rule out.  ;D

With Christmas coming it is going to be hard to purchase some of this, but you can bet your butt I am going to try to get some stickers, patches, and a TSP shirt.

I want to get the stickers to put on my jeep. I want the patch because I have a jacket that I add patches too. So far it has a patch from Metal Gear, The Soldier Ant patch, and a Browncoat patch.  ;) I would love to add another TSP patch to it. I am trying to get some of our guys that come to our M&G interested in purchasing some shirts so that when we have our get together we might attract some interest into the Podcast.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version