Survivalism & Self Sufficiency Topics > COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic

PRICE GOUGING BEGINS AT WALMART

<< < (4/5) > >>

Redman:

--- Quote from: Stwood on March 24, 2020, 08:13:27 AM ---I've been reporting some of the third party sellers on Amazon when I see something out of line, such as $14.00 for a can of spam......

--- End quote ---

I checked those hash browns I bought several weeks ago. Saw prices over $100 for box of 8 cartons. Don't know where the report'em thing is.

Morning Sunshine:

--- Quote from: Stwood on March 24, 2020, 08:13:27 AM ---I've been reporting some of the third party sellers on Amazon when I see something out of line, such as $14.00 for a can of spam......

--- End quote ---

The thing I am wondering - do these people even EAT spam?  I know some older folks do, but the spam was GONE from Costco. ??? ::)

Stwood:

--- Quote from: Redman on March 24, 2020, 08:35:34 AM ---I checked those hash browns I bought several weeks ago. Saw prices over $100 for box of 8 cartons. Don't know where the report'em thing is.

--- End quote ---

In the description, look at >report incorrect product listing<.
Click on that, then first menu, click other.
Then second menu, click price.
Then state your purpose, bitching  ;D in the box.

Stwood:

--- Quote from: Morning Sunshine on March 24, 2020, 08:47:20 AM ---The thing I am wondering - do these people even EAT spam?  I know some older folks do, but the spam was GONE from Costco. ??? ::)

--- End quote ---

I'm thinking probably no. Probably the last thing they will eat if they have to.

We've got back into eating it, as we need to rotate it. Takes some buying of different brands to find the ones you can eat.
We've settled on.....
Spam (Hormel)
Treet (Armour)
GV (Great Value)

As Red can attest, Bristol's Luncheon Loaf at the dollar tree......bleeeech..... ;D
Warning...........contains rubber I think.  ::) ;D

Redman:

--- Quote from: Stwood on March 24, 2020, 09:18:50 AM ---
As Red can attest, Bristol's Luncheon Loaf at the dollar tree......bleeeech..... ;D
Warning...........contains rubber I think.  ::) ;D

--- End quote ---

From MASH bleeeech rubber oyster things (smoked oyster reference). Yes that stuff is nasty and I got 4 cans. me-><-me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version