Community & Regional Connections > Region One

Taking the Plunge

(1/3) > >>

ChrisFox:
Last day in Texas, I'll be headed up to Manchester tomorrow morning. This will be my longest road trip. Thought I was being slick traveling on the weekend to miss all the rush hour traffic. Didn't realize until a few days ago it's Memorial Day Weekend.   :-[

Anyone know of a decent storage place in Manchester? Need to store my stuff until I find an apartment. Don't need a big one, every thing I have fits in my car and a 4x8 trailer.

Jeff NH:
Awesome. Welcome. I might suggest sending an email to chris@fsp.org to get ideas on storage spaces. There are lots of options at different price points.  I've helped people move into or out of a few different storage locations. Some in the old mill buildings are kind of a pain to deal with getting stuff in and out of.  A traditional 'mini garage' thing is far easier to deal with - though may be a little more expensive.

Make sure to check out Merrimack Valley Porcupines on 6/3

https://freestateproject.org/content/liberty-events-new-hampshire

Cedar:
Have a safe trip!!

Cedar

ChrisFox:
Trip so far going great. Not used to all the mountains. Soon as I got to northern Alabama/Tennessee, it took all my energy not to run off the road looking at all the mountain scenery. Made it to Chattanooga today, hopefully Scranton, PA tomorrow. I have learned that apparently Google drives faster than I do, or I take more restroom breaks  ;D

Pulling a small tailer with all my stuff in the Sentra is turning out better than I hoped. It struggles getting up those hills but it made them all day long.

Carl:

--- Quote from: ChrisFox on May 25, 2017, 07:46:31 PM ---Trip so far going great. Not used to all the mountains. Soon as I got to northern Alabama/Tennessee, it took all my energy not to run off the road looking at all the mountain scenery. Made it to Chattanooga today, hopefully Scranton, PA tomorrow. I have learned that apparently Google drives faster than I do, or I take more restroom breaks  ;D

Pulling a small tailer with all my stuff in the Sentra is turning out better than I hoped. It struggles getting up those hills but it made them all day long.

--- End quote ---

Hills are taller in a small vehicle with extra weight, take your time and have a hopefully uneventful trip.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version