Community & Regional Connections > Region Three

Project Appleseed in Region 3

<< < (3/4) > >>

Roswell:
Plenty of spots on the line left for the Dublin, Georgia event this weekend and for both Georgia events on April 19th (Waco, GA & Rising Fawn, GA)

DeepSea1985:
We have a group of about a dozen friends going to the one in Manchester TN this weekend. Why I even managed to get my wife to participate in it since it's close to the April 19, 1775 anniversary and she loves American history. They have scheduled some period dressed actors with black powder rifles to participate and educate as well.

ncjeeper:
 :popcorn:

Roswell:

--- Quote from: DeepSea1985 on April 02, 2014, 08:13:59 PM ---We have a group of about a dozen friends going to the one in Manchester TN this weekend. Why I even managed to get my wife to participate in it since it's close to the April 19, 1775 anniversary and she loves American history. They have scheduled some period dressed actors with black powder rifles to participate and educate as well.

--- End quote ---

Sounds like a great event! Sold out too!
Please report back, I'd love to hear about it. (although I will definitely check out the After Action Report on the Project Appleseed Forum).

I'll be in Dublin, GA this weekend at the event there. We still have plenty of spots!

Roswell:
Rising Fawn, GA this weekend is sold out, but Waco, GA still has plenty of spots!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version