Survivalism & Self Sufficiency Topics > Camping

HOW TO PREPARE FOR A CAMPING TRIP?

<< < (5/5)

Mr. Bill:

--- Quote from: Carl on September 15, 2017, 03:11:10 PM ---  I am thinking we may have overwhelmed the original poster or scared them to silence.

--- End quote ---

The original poster was a spammer from China, but he started a good thread before getting ejected. ;D

bigbear:

--- Quote from: Mr. Bill on September 18, 2017, 10:37:49 AM ---The original poster was a spammer from China, but he started a good thread before getting ejected. ;D

--- End quote ---

Wow, seriously?  Impressive spammer...  Makes me wonder who else on this board is a spammer?   :P

Carl:
  It must have been the SIG FILE link to generators....The thread does provoke thought though.

MJWitt:
Yes, I toowas enjoying the thread.  Now if we could only get all spammers to contribute as well as this one did! :)

Smurf Hunter had it right that we could have many discussions on all of the subtopics mentioned here (and many more!).  I love camping, and my 9 y/o daughter and I go at least once a month.  I commit to it and put it down on the calendar to block off, otherwise life creeps in.  Great chance to practice and test our preps, life skills, and teach them to the next generation.  The daughter loves fire building and starting with a striker/fire rod.  As we just moved into the rainy PNW we will have to up our game a bit.  ;)

Maybe we need a camping master thread with some children for gear, food, etc. discussion?  I'd be interested, although I suppose those could easily call under current threads, but we might lose the grouping.  Just a thought.

Headed out to a new campsite mid-October with a new tent.  Can't wait.

Carver:
Putting 2 and 2 together, my guess is the spammer was going to suggest that how you would prepare for a camping trip would be to buy one of their generators. Do they camp in China?
Which brings up a question; do you find that a generator is essential camping equipment?
The only electrical camping equipment we have is battery-operated.
I'm with those who think that if you need a TV and microwaves, you're not camping. You're resorting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version