Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > Tech Support and Forum Bugs

Forum Badges

(1/38) > >>

Sister Wolf:
After a bit of discussion, it has been noted that it would be neat to have a thread devoted specifically to people who wanted to share forum badges that they've made.  Yes you can steal them and add them to your sig line.  That's what they're for.

So I'm starting one.  These forum badges are for adding into your sig line.  It'd be nice if y'all would upload them to your own servers so that I'm not overloaded with people trying to hotlink.  So far you guys have been great about that (I've been checking).  if you can't upload the photo to your own server, that's fine.  Hotlinking isn't going to KILL me.  Just don't do it if you can help it.

Also, it'd be great if you only took badges that applied to you.  If you're not part of the supporting member's brigade, why would you want a brigade badge?  And if you're not a founding member, don't pose as one.  It's not against forum rules to be a liar, but just don't do it.

K, ugly stuff is over.  Now for some kick ass badges!

------------------------------------------------

Sister Wolf:
two more for global mods and/or female mods.

------------------------------------

ColdHaven:

--- Quote from: Sister Wolf on April 19, 2009, 11:57:27 AM ---two more for global mods and/or female mods.

------------------------------------

--- End quote ---

Mod Goddess! That is frichen awesome! LOL!  :D

Sister Wolf:
hehehehe  ;D

Heavy G:

--- Quote from: Sister Wolf on April 19, 2009, 11:57:27 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Luckily, becoming a moderator hasn't gone to your head. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page