Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > The .22 Caliber Rifle: An Essential Homestead Firearm

GSG-5 Carbine and Pistol

<< < (2/2)

Serellan:
i have the carbine and i love it. I have a CA collapsable stock, low pro mount, and a fakepoint red dot. Excellent plinker. I have about 1500 rounds through mine, finally started gumming ub at about 1200, so i got around to cleaning it (a few pulls with the boresnake, blew it out with brake cleaner, added CLP and wala!)

i always use jacieted rounds to avoid lead buildup with the high amount of rounds i put through it. Also only use high velocity ammo, as i heard standard sometimes doesnt cycle. I found mine doesnt like remngton rounds, when dirty they where the ones that started having feeding problems, while aguilla, winchester, and federeal kept on plugging away

great thing about this rifle is that it takes airsoft accesories so you can kit it up to you hearts content for low cost. I recommend this rifle so much i sold my 10/22!  Only complaint is it takes much longer to load the mags then it does to empty them!

Patriot:Ex Machina:
I wonder if there is a speed loader available for it?

TexDaddy:

--- Quote from: Serellan on July 09, 2009, 01:34:06 PM ---Only complaint is it takes much longer to load the mags then it does to empty them!

--- End quote ---
It's that way with all of my guns. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version