Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > Firearms Legislation And News

California, anyone know how to buy ammo ?

<< < (2/4) > >>

mountainmoma:

--- Quote from: jcrmadden on August 13, 2020, 03:37:17 PM ---Is there a flow chart for why anyone would willingly live in California? Asking for a friend.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Born Here
--- End quote ---
               |
               |
               |
               |
              V

--- Quote ---Havent moved yet
--- End quote ---

then there is the

--- Quote ---I immigrated from a country with worse personal rights
--- End quote ---
|
|
V

--- Quote ---So this looks like freedom in comparison
--- End quote ---

well, those are the only 2 that make sense to me.  There could be alot of reasons that are not logical

Mintbird:

--- Quote from: jcrmadden on August 13, 2020, 03:37:17 PM ---Is there a flow chart for why anyone would willingly live in California? Asking for a friend.

--- End quote ---

Living here in CA, not willingly but by Child Custody Court Order and only in LA or Orange County!  >:(

iam4liberty:

--- Quote from: mountainmoma on August 13, 2020, 04:42:01 PM ---Now that I have looked into how it works in practice for folks, the main purpose seems to  be to get rifle owners to self identify and register although they theoretically do not need to legally do so.

--- End quote ---

It is called the New Zealand plan. 

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20190322/us-politicians-cheer-new-zealand-gun-confiscation
U.S. Politicians Cheer New Zealand Gun Confiscation

Stwood:
Have a friend in say............OK or TX, and they purchase it, then ship it to you.

mountainmoma:

--- Quote from: Stwood on August 13, 2020, 08:08:08 PM ---Have a friend in say............OK or TX, and they purchase it, then ship it to you.

--- End quote ---

;) ;)          :-X

seems logical to me, but I was asked by someone on how the state thought they were supposed to do it to go skeet shooting..... I pointedly do not buy ammo now so did not know just how bad it was, I thought they just had to do a check, did not know they were discriminating against old timers with shotguns and were realy looking to pull in more registrations, identify all people with a gun at home 

just imagine needing to pay $19 in addition to the ammo plus 10% sales tax, and wait a few days, then do it all over again as no store here has more than a few boxes in stock. 

The smart way is to make that $19 pay and get a case or two, have the store special order, which is what people who could afford to did before the common sense ammo control law ban went into effect, but this is all terribly discriminatory against people of limited means, not enough money to buy alot at once, which is why they need it now, couldnt stock up in 2019, dont routinely travel as that takes cash too....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version