Farm, Garden and The Land > Live Stock, Critters and Aquaculture

Cows vs mini cows vs goats ... dairy and meat

<< < (2/4) > >>

Mrs. ElyasWolff:
THank you everyone for the great info!!! That really helps!!! ;D
-c

DarkEyes:
Just curious, I've never heard of a mini cow.  Has anyone else had any experience with them?

Mrs. ElyasWolff:
It looks like no one has had experience with mini cows on this forum. So I am doing research and found a few good websites here is one with valuable info. http://www.miniaturebull.com/Why.html      On another site it said that they produce more milk for their size than standard size cows and also eat 1/3 that a normal cow eats. So far the only mini dairy cow breeds I have found our mini jersey cows and mini dexter cows.  Still working on finding out more but what I find out I will post on here.
-c

DarkEyes:
That's a good link-they're so cute, I don't think I could eat one. Good for keeping your grass mowed and milk I guess.  I didn't even know there was such a thing.

flagtag:

--- Quote from: DarkEyes on October 26, 2008, 09:10:58 PM ---That's a good link-they're so cute, I don't think I could eat one. Good for keeping your grass mowed and milk I guess.  I didn't even know there was such a thing.

--- End quote ---

You are right, they are cute.  Now, all one who owns some of the mini cows need would be some mini horses.  That would be a great farm.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version