Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > The .22 Caliber Rifle: An Essential Homestead Firearm

Jack's 22LR book

<< < (2/18) > >>

LICountryBoy:

--- Quote from: zanedclark on September 17, 2013, 10:44:19 AM ---I'm in.  I'd have to use USD.
z

--- End quote ---

I am in. I've been waiting for a long time. Completely went out of my head.
Along with the final Bucket video.

I think I still have the sample audio file when he was going to do the Audio book version of Lights Out with Halffast, but once it was going to be published that had to be shelved. Maybe it will finally be realized and an audio book will be released at some point.

AmericanExces:
I'm in for $10 as well, maybe a little more if need be. I eat up anything I can on .22s. I'm constantly bouncing between .22lr and 7.62x54r as my favorite round to shoot, partly because they're both cheap(er) but I think mostly because I'm strange.

thortberg:
I'm in
Let's get this information out.

Skunkeye:
It costs more than a $10 e-book, but if you really want to learn to shoot a .22 rifle, spend a weekend at an Appleseed shoot.  Best rifle training available for the money, and a ton of fun.

Jack has a lot of irons in the fire, so I wouldn't hold my breath on him finishing any of his in-the-works books anytime soon.  He's got tons of great ideas, but at times he seems to lack a little on the execution before he moves onto the next idea.

ModernSurvival:
I wrote half the book on form and set up, never got the photos done for that and never wrote the second half.  I should and I know I should but right now at least we are up to our butts in tons of projects.  Tell you what get 100 people to post here asking and I will assign myself 1 hour a week until the project is done to work on it.  I really don't want to work on it right now but you guys are right I  should complete it, so make me do it.   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version