Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > Show Discussions, Fan Mail and Topic Suggestions

Spreading The Survival Podcast Word or Guerilla Marketing

(1/28) > >>

DeltaEchoVictor:
Here's what I've been doing.

I download the show from iTunes & after I've listened to them or downloaded them to my iPod I convert the show to a CD burnable format.  Then I burn discs of the show & leave them in strategic places at work or wherever I happen to be going.  I label the disc "The Survival Podcast", ya know, 'cause that what it is & provide a link written on the disc to Jack's website. 

I actually do this with anything I think needs to be heard.  You don't have to spend much money doing this, CD's & jewel cases are cheap when bought in bulk & you only need to leave a copy or two someplace once or twice a week.  I'm assuming it works since I've never run across one of my own discs when I've gone back to someplace I've left one.

ModernSurvival:
When I print the shirts you get at least one free one!  I never expected that anyone would be that proactive, I am grateful beyond words.

BigDanInTX:
LMAO...that's just awesome...  Hmm....I already have my ZS Business Cards in the break room.  Maybe I'll do this too.  hehehe!

Patriot:Ex Machina:
That's a great idea! I've been wondering if there was a way for me to burn the shows to CD. I have a few friends who don't have computer access that would love to here the show on a regular basis. They've listened to it at my house and love it.

ModernSurvival:
Non commercial distribution of the show is unlimited.  You can go nuts I just never expected anyone would do it!

My distribution policy among other things is on this page, http://www.thesurvivalpodcast.com/disclaimers-policies

One guy that owns a Army/Navy shop is playing my show over his sound system rather then music and that is amazing to me.  I think I have the most awesome audience in the world, you guys are such a blessing I promise to always do my best for you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version