Survivalism & Self Sufficiency Topics > Transportation

M715 Project

<< < (6/8) > >>

Truik:
I hope you got to play with test drive it before it went.

:)

MacReady:
Thanks for sharing the project.  I'm envious of your mechanic skills.  I assume you learned all of that through your off-roading hobby.?   BTW your old avatar description was "Wheeling in WV", just curious where in WV(I may have asked about a year ago but cant remember)?

ncjeeper:

--- Quote from: Truik on November 17, 2011, 08:40:15 PM ---I hope you got to play with test drive it before it went.

:)

--- End quote ---
Yep. Needs power steering though :o

ncjeeper:

--- Quote from: MacReady on November 18, 2011, 12:14:18 AM ---Thanks for sharing the project.  I'm envious of your mechanic skills.  I assume you learned all of that through your off-roading hobby.?   BTW your old avatar description was "Wheeling in WV", just curious where in WV(I may have asked about a year ago but cant remember)?

--- End quote ---
We would ride on private property in the swiss area which is just outside of summersville.

WVMan73:
I'm sorry to see that project go. I sure did enjoy this thread and watching your progress. Thanks for sharing it all NC

I always wondered about your "Wheeling in WV" also, since Wheeling, WV is a city in the northern panhandle of WV. lol  ;D

WVMan73

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version