Author Topic: Region 7 Moderator?  (Read 392 times)

Mountain Life

Region 7 Moderator?
« on: September 05, 2009, 02:28:52 PM »
Who is the Region 7 Moderator?  Any interest in coordinating a get together so we can all meet fellow prepers of our area?

Offline TimSuggs

• Dedicated Contributor
Re: Region 7 Moderator?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 08:25:23 AM »
Well...  It looks like R7 does NOT have a moderator.  I'll see what I can do about that, in the meantime to whet your appetite for a Meet-N-Greet:

Stirring the pot a little here...

Hi R7 folks!  Just wanted to let you know that we had our first R3 LOCAL City (Birmingham, AL.) Meet-N-Greet yesterday Sept 5th, 2009 and it was a blast.  Had a 5 others show up besides myself so a total of 6.  These things are easy to pull off and can range from $0.00 up to whatever you want it to be.  Our's was just a simple $0.00 cost sit down over a cup of coffee at a local Birmingham Starbucks and it was really nice meeting other TSP Members and folks of a like mindset.  We had no agenda for this first meeting, and all went very well.  Here's the link to our photos of the turn out!  http://thesurvivalpodcast.com/forum/index.php?topic=7741.0

I hope y'all have a successful M-n-G for you area soon!

Tim.

Offline The Wilderness

• The Patriarch of Lunatics
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Dedicated Contributor
    • The Umbafa Chronicles
Re: Region 7 Moderator?
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 12:39:52 PM »
Who is the Region 7 Moderator?  Any interest in coordinating a get together so we can all meet fellow prepers of our area?

Mountain Life, while there isn't a moderator for region 7 at this time, you can pm any of the global mods/admins for anything that you feel needs attention.

As far as coordinating a get together, any member can do that, you do not have to be a moderator. You can make a post yourself to see if there is interest in a local meet
in your area.

TW