Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > Tech Support and Forum Bugs

REQUESTS

(1/3) > >>

Sister Wolf:
Hey guys, I now have a video capture program, and I know how to use it.  So if you've got a request for a tech support video on how to do something forum related (a la "How To Post A Picture On The Forum"), here's where you need to put it.

Hope this helps!

toni:
Completely useful and helpful for visual learners such as myself. Thank you for using the time and energy for posting this  ;D

ttubravesrock:
This request may not be possible, but I like to browse the forum by clicking the "All Unread Topics" (Unread button between Replies and Logout).

However, I have a hard time keeping up. Currently, I'm in February. I suppose it's neat being able to revive some older threads, but I'd like to stay a little more current. There are several topics that while they may be fascinating to others, I have zero interest in. For example, I have no interest in HAM or Firearm discussions/products.

I wonder if there is a way to set certain boards/subboards to "Ignore" or something like that so that they don't show up in All Unread Topics.

The opposite would work too. If I could pick which boards' content shows up instead of which ones don't show up, that would be useful.

Let me know if something like this seems possible.

Mr. Bill:

--- Quote from: ttubravesrock on June 25, 2015, 05:21:01 PM ---I wonder if there is a way to set certain boards/subboards to "Ignore" or something like that so that they don't show up in All Unread Topics.

--- End quote ---

Yup, we've got that. :)

"Ignore Boards" (new feature)

Odin's Son:
Well I'm not sure where to ask this question or even if there is already a thread for this but I was wondering if there is a place to post local/state wide recourses?  What I mean is there are a couple of "schools" that I have taken classes at and even one that I'm teaching for that I think could help people in the area.  So is there a place where I could point my fellow Arkansans in the right direction toward some help?   Thanks yall

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version