Survivalism & Self Sufficiency Topics > Do It Yourself - Projects, Ideas and How To

A Rough Carpentry Toolkit

<< < (5/5)

tash:

--- Quote from: Red Dog on October 31, 2008, 05:39:55 AM ---Thanks Tash! +1 

I still need to figure out the whole post a pic thing. ???

--- End quote ---

Ya know, I should do a diy thread on posting pics. So much can be gained (maybe a thousand words :P) from pictures! :)
It's actually pretty simple and it would be easy to do a thread so that everyone can post some pics.

-Tash

tash:
Although... it is most of a how-to instead of a DIY so I may post it in the 'Tech Support and Forum Bugs' forum. I'll let you guys know.

-Tash

Red Dog:

[/quote]

Ya know, I should do a diy thread on posting pics. So much can be gained (maybe a thousand words :P) from pictures! :)
It's actually pretty simple and it would be easy to do a thread so that everyone can post some pics.

-Tash
[/quote]

I for one would greatly appreciate it!

DIM TIM:
GREAT POST !  I was looking thru the list and noticed one that I plan to get soon was not listed. A good set of screwdrivers is always nice to have, but one that makes a bit better use of hand power is a Yankee Screwdriver. In case some folks don't know what one is, here is a link that gives a good picture of one. Thanks for helping a newbie make his second post.  ;D

http://toolmonger.com/2006/12/23/finds-stanley-yankee-screwdrivers/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version