Survivalism & Self Sufficiency Topics > Lady Survivors

Overlooked Preps for Ladies

<< < (2/8) > >>

TheBippy:
Raspberry plants- they don't grow well in my area, but rasperry leaf tea is really, really useful for women.

A copy of Ina May's book, or any other book about non-medical childbirth or midwifery- because in a long term down situation, babies are still going to get born.

Varginna:

--- Quote from: TheBippy on October 01, 2013, 02:31:26 PM ---Raspberry plants- they don't grow well in my area, but rasperry leaf tea is really, really useful for women.

A copy of Ina May's book, or any other book about non-medical childbirth or midwifery- because in a long term down situation, babies are still going to get born.

--- End quote ---
Do you know how raspberry leaf tea helps? I know that it has something to do with childbirth but not anything more (I like to have one or to good sources Before I use herbal medicine).

Cedar:

--- Quote from: Varginna on October 02, 2013, 12:30:09 AM ---Do you know how raspberry leaf tea helps? I know that it has something to do with childbirth but not anything more (I like to have one or to good sources Before I use herbal medicine).

--- End quote ---

It tones the uterus, and strengthens the uterus and pelvic muscles. In labor it can shorten the time. If you have cramps, it will relieve them.

Cedar

TheBippy:
Rasperry leaf tea is a real life saver. It's stopped me from killing my PMS-ing 13 year old daughter. :D Okay, maybe I was PMSing too.

It seems to be the only thing other than really high levels of ibuprofen that even slows down my cramps, when they get bad.

AvenueQ:
Keep an extra month's supply of birth control, if you use it. You'll probably have to get it directly from the prescribing clinic as pharmacies will usually only give you one refill every 28 days.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version