The TSP Marketplace > Sawtooth Tactical

Buck Hoodlum's on order

(1/3) > >>

sawtac:
I've got a bunch of Buck Hoodlum's on order.  I don't have an ETA yet but wanted to allow those of you who are interested in buying one to "get in line."  The price will be be $143.75 each.  Just reply and let me know how many you want.  If necessary I'll expand my order to cover all those who reply.

ncjeeper:
Cool. Maybe in on one. Let me check my sock drawer. ;)

BetaMike:
I'm good to go for one...

SWNH:
Is the sheath included in this price?

sawtac:
Yes it is.

--- Quote ---Buck Buck/Hood Hoodlum Survival Knife. 15 1/2" overall. 10" 5160 steel blade with a powder coat finish for corrosion resistance. A notch is cut into the blade spine for scoring bone, bending wire, removing pots from a camp fire, or other small tasks. Full tang. The handle is built with a Shock Mitigation System (SMS) to reduce shock and wasted energy when chopping. It has a large finger choil providing control while whittling or other detailed activities. The black linen micarta handle scales can be removed to create a spear by lashing a branch to the tang of the blade. Black heavy-duty nylon, M.O.L.L.E. compatible sheath with leg strap cord and front storage pocket. Designed by Ron Hood.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version