Archived Boards (Read-Only) > TSP-Branded Gear

TSP GEAR STORE

(1/8) > >>

Sister Wolf:
Hey pod-fans!  I just wanted to remind you that the TSP GEAR STORE is up and running.

There isn't much there yet.  In fact, right now it's all a pre-sale (t-shirts, stickers, and patches), but the store should have those products in and shipped by the middle of November.  Just wanted to let y'all know that it's there (in case you missed the memo).

Also - we're in the middle of designing TSP Members Support Brigade t-shirts and patches.  Would you guys be interested in those, or should we scrap the designs?

Also forthcoming = Challenge Coins, unique TSP survival tools, TSP bumper stickers, and sweaters (it's that time of year, isn't it?)

Is there something else that you'd like to see in the store (and hopefully purchase) that has the TSP logo on it?

BerserkerPrime:
Very, Very nice job with the store front! 

BP

nafterize:
The store looks great! I would definitely be interested in MSB merch.

I hope you'll be able to post pics of the gear in action a la Thinkgeek.com!

Sister Wolf:

--- Quote from: nafterize on October 30, 2009, 10:39:16 PM ---I hope you'll be able to post pics of the gear in action a la Thinkgeek.com!

--- End quote ---

Absolutely!  Once the store starts shipping stuff out, I'll start a "pics of your TSP gear in action" thread.  Fantastic idea!  We'll put the pics in the store, a la Think Geek, just like you suggested.  What a fantastic idea.  I love it.  :)

Joel:
The storefront looks really good (and thanks for the reminder about the store.)  But tell me there's another way to pay besides paypal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version