Vortex and Konus optics?

<< < (5/5)

shadowalker_returns:
I have no experience with Konus Optics. Currently my best rifles wear:
1) Leupold
2) Shepherd
3) Vortex
4) Trijicon

there are eight other manufactures in my collection but the above are the only brands I use on my "go to" guns.

My current Vortex collection is:
 1 - Solo Rt
 1 - Strike Eagle 1-6 x 24
 1 - Sparc II
 3 - SpitFire 3x
 3 - Sparc AR
 1 - Vortex Razer HD Gen 1 5-20 (with 35mm tube... Hard to mount, otherwise great scope keeping it on my Savage 110BA)
and what is currently the finest scope I own and have used :
 1- Vortex Razor HD Gen 2,  4.5 - 27x  I chose this scope over a Nightforce and Leupold. Price performance ratio was an out-the-park home run. Its on my dream toy(.50 cal).

If I stay happy with the StrikeEagle. I will be adding 2 more to our collection (Christmas for my boys). I am getting another Sparc AR or Sparc 2 (whichever is on sale) as well. These Reddots have been fantastic, absorbing the use (abuse) of pre-teen and teen boys with zero problems!
I've been very happy with the scopes and have no plans to swap them out for anything else. I will not be buying another Solo R/T its simply to bulky for a monocular, though I have no complaints about its performance.

I have no qualms about recommending this brand and will be acquiring more of their products as I need them. My family really like the fixed 3x of the SpitFires on our AR platforms and we've had zero issues with the Vortex RedDots. Something I can't say about our EOTech products (we will not be getting anymore EOTech product). So my money and recommendation is on Vortex. For the ducats I don't think they can be beat.

Regards,
Shadowalker

Corncob:
love the strike eagle...i saw one the other day for $235 and i almost jumped....even though my toy fund is a little low..i think i might wait though and pick up the viper instead..

James1979:
love Vortex. I have Vortex Optics Strike Eagle 1 6x Scope AR-BDC Reticle (MOA) SE-1624-1
This is a high end scope and it is very durable with 2 layers of glass on the reticle

James1979:

--- Quote from: James1979 on March 17, 2018, 06:44:22 AM ---love Vortex. I have Vortex Optics Strike Eagle 1 6x Scope AR-BDC Reticle (MOA) SE-1624-1
This is a high end scope and it is very durable with 2 layers of glass on the reticle

--- End quote ---
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

armymars:
  For a red dot I've been using a Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 on my TC contender in 7-30 Waters. Nice long battery life.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version