Energy Options > Other Energy Sources

Can't recharge my socks

<< < (4/6) > >>

Stwood:
Exploding toe jam....... ;D

Gamer:

--- Quote from: Stwood on March 27, 2019, 06:06:45 PM ---Exploding toe jam....... ;D
--- End quote ---

Luckily nothing's exploded yet mate, I've just had the socks on test, they take 9 hours to recharge (the flashing light goes out when fully charged), then they give about 3 hours heat on the maximum heat setting, though of course that 3 hours can be extended if using only medium or minimum heat settings.
But overall I'm a bit disappointed with them because they're far too tight even though I've got average size feet, so any heat they give is offset somewhat by the warm blood being squeezed out of my tootsies..

Stwood:
Oh man. Tight socks. Yea............
So you need some sock stretchers.

Gamer:

--- Quote from: Stwood on March 29, 2019, 05:57:38 PM ---Oh man. Tight socks. Yea............
So you need some sock stretchers.
--- End quote ---

I chickened out of that idea because I don't want to risk stretching and breaking the electric wiring mesh in there or it'd be a case of "Houston we have a problem".
No sweat though, what I'm doing now is not wearing the socks, I'm simply inserting them flat into my slippers to act as a heated insole and everythings okay..:)

PS- I'm 70 years old and in excellent health but over the past few months I've been getting cold feet (even indoors) no matter how many pairs of thick socks I put on, it must be an age-related thing and I sometimes feel generally cold and sluggish like a reptile; I'm looking forward to summer when I can bask on warm rocks along the seafront.

PS again- I wasn't looking forward to hitting 70, but when I did I felt surprisingly good about it and arrogantly think "Wow, not everybody makes it to 70, I must be a born survivor, and even Bear Grylls is playing catchup"..:)

Stwood:
 :spit:  <------that's all I got.....for now.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version