Farm, Garden and The Land > Show Us Your Garden

PorcupineKate's 2015 Garden

<< < (4/4)

jamendjr:
Wow, what an update! Its great to see a system of this size getting implemented. I think there are alot of us with "in between" sized properties. We are not broad scale, we are not totally suburban. It seems like thats about what you are working with. I don't remember any property details from last year, could you recap?

I for one love the updates, keep them coming!

PorcupineKate:

--- Quote from: jamendjr on June 11, 2015, 03:26:11 PM ---Wow, what an update! Its great to see a system of this size getting implemented. I think there are alot of us with "in between" sized properties. We are not broad scale, we are not totally suburban. It seems like thats about what you are working with. I don't remember any property details from last year, could you recap?

I for one love the updates, keep them coming!

--- End quote ---

The property is 2.5 acres on the eat/south east side of a hill.  The property is L shaped and we haven't done anything to the back half of the property yet. The solar aspect for the front yard is mostly south facing.  The front yard garden is approximately 2/5 of an acre.  We are zoned agricultural and the house is in an area where the properties start to transition from smaller suburban lots to more rural properties.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version